TechBac is designed to set you apart from the competition. It achieves this by not only giving you a City & Guilds Technical Qualification, but also the professional workplace skills needed by employers.
The benefits of studying TechBac include:
- Recognised by leading employers as ensuring you’re ‘ready to work’
- Makes your CV stand out with an impressive mix of technical skills and 24 key workplace skills
- Gives you real hands-on experience that will help you to feel ready for the world of work
- Offers UCAS points at Level 3 for progression to university
- Keeps your options open for further learning, university, employment or apprenticeships
Software Developer Apprenticeship
This course will give you a business edge and ensure you are at the cutting edge of the digital industry sector. Working with a business 4 days per week and at college one day per week working on theory and being mentored by our team of expert lecturers.
The i am digital team is made up of professional software developers and educators, alongside them you will have access to and be mentored by industry experts.
An experience like no other
The opportunity to connect your technical learning with real-life work placement through the work experience element of your course and taking that first step towards a career in the exciting and ever changing world of digital business. The first strand of Digital Academy Cornwall will focus on Software Development skills training ,creating the makers of the future. These unique industry-designed and focused programmes will develop a future generation who, at the end of their programme, will be extremely employable.